We look forward to meeting you and are confident that you will have a great experience at Brentwood Oral Surgery. Your first appointment – the consultation – will be an opportunity for you to meet with Dr. Matthew to discuss your diagnosis, available treatment options, and financial responsibilities. Having a consultation prior to your surgery allows Dr. Matthew and his team to review important information that is crucial to the success of your treatment and is an opportunity for you to obtain answers to any questions you might have.
Important note: All patients under the age of 18 must bring a parent or legal guardian with them to all office visits.A preoperative consultation is mandatory for patients undergoing IV anesthesia for surgery. Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
To help prevent any delays in being seen for your consultation, please bring the following items with you:
- Any referral slip and/or x-rays provided by your dentist unless your dentist has forwarded this information via digital submission online
- A list of all medications you are currently taking
- Your dental insurance information or card (if applicable)
- Your BC CareCard
- Payment for consultation fee
- A copy of the completed Patient Registration form and Medical history form. You may fill out the Patient Registration Form and Medical History forms in the office or print it out and bring to your appointment.